SECURE PROGRAMMING - Multi-Layer IP Protection
The Secure Programing utilizing breakthrough technology, provides several layers of protection that dramatically reduce the risk of unauthorized reconstruction of hex data.
- "Invisible" secure buffer up to 64 bytes in ICP2 protected memory
- Configurable destination of secure buffer (Flash memory or EEPROM)
- Configurable destination address and size of the secure buffer
- Secure buffer checksum to guarantee data integrity
- Remote update of the HEX file and the counter